Christmas is coming… and TCN publisher George Karrys has this curling take on the Charles Dickens holiday classic, as it appeared Monday in his weekly Sun Media column.
Which do you prefer: Ebenezer Martin, or Kevin Scrooge? (Photoshop job of Kevin Martin by Anil Mungal)
For more curling news, be sure to follow the TCN Twitter feed. We had planned to celebrate our one-thousandth Tweet but, whoops, it looks like we passed that milestone a while ago, and currently sit at more than 1,400 postings (as of Thursday morning).
We hate it when that happens!
Among the awesome curling newsworthys you will find are:
• Team Cheryl Bernard gets their Olympic tattoos
• 130-year-old outdoor curling clubs hits the ice
• CTV Olympics video player allows you to “call the play” from previous Olympic moments, and the CTV guys are huge fans of one such video for the 2006 Olympic men’s curling final
• Men’s, women’s and junior playdown results
• Merry Ho Ho greeting from the Swiss Olympic women
• VANOC Marketplace offers Olympic curling tickets for legal re-sale
• Team Ferbey makes list of Top 10 team sport dynasties of the decade
And more. So much more.